Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I heart Eyelash Extensions!!



Yes..i totally adore the falsies!! I love how they open up your eyes,i have chinky eyes so this works in my favour and how they really make ur make-up pop!  I gotta confess that i used to hate them, infact i only started using eyelash extensions like 2 weeks ago! LOL and now im a strong believer in them!
If done right, the resulting look can be quite alluring but if done wrong..ladies, its all wrong!




I think the secret to getting it right is to finding the length that suits your face. I go for the short because i feel its more 'natural' (check the pics above) but there's medium, long, extra long and there's this, check out foxy brown...
They totally overpower her eyes..Big eyelashes make your eyes appear smaller and off-balance so girls you see ummm..length does matter! Get the right one for you. Check out jennifer lopez below rocking hers!


I get mine done by this adorable guy called david, he is a total professional and i absolutely trust him. Its very important you get your extensions done by a reputable salon or person because eyes are very sensitive and easily damaged. I've heard rumors that some people use hair glue for their eyes!! All i can say is, whoever does that is brave and risking alot! Lets do it the right way or not do it at all huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment