Monday, February 21, 2011

We do clean up well!

Haha..yes people! When we, technicians, are not under the boiling hot sun supervising construction works while inhaling cement and dust, drawing building plans, we do clean up well! 19/02/2011 we went to a youssou ndour dance and rocked it..check us out!!



That's me and my mentor, Awa fofana.. OMGEE!! You guys should have seen her badunkadunk in that dress! i have a pic but i dont think i'll get her man's permission to put it here! U go girl!! lol


Look at fatou you guys!! Looking fierce my zim zim!! lmaoo

Thats me and my sister, mammy! I love this lady soooo much!!

And this is how the crowd looked like..and yes there was a looong distance between the stage and where we stood and its not because we couldn't make it to the front but because my fellow party girls thought only groupies stand infront of the stage!! i have to confess that the last youssou ndour concert i went to, i was right at the front, holding my heels in my hands and screaming my lungs out!! LOL..Awa and them were like "none of that today oumie! we will keep u away from the front!'

 We had sooooo much fun even though they were making fun of my dance skills..i'll have you know, i do the meanest 'wisah' ever.. dega dega!




This is how i looked that night my loves!

ps- I wont publish names but i saw some mean dancing from some of my guy friends when youssou started playing the 'salenj salenj' song! LOL i was pleasantly surprised!

2 comments:

  1. HOT HOT HOT!!! How was Youssou btw? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. babes yangi muna fresh!! too hawt mein, i am sure you got few guys tripping lol.

    ReplyDelete