Friday, March 4, 2011

Im not wearing ragged jeans today..My mum is happy!

LOOL!! im in love with ragged jeans! i mostly wear 'em with heels and a tee when going to work..yes work! My mum  and big sister HATE my ragged jeans..They don't get it! My sister is like 'i hope this is just a phase you are going through'.. Dressing up isn't a requirement in my field of work i keep telling them...that totally kills my mum when i say it! LOL she's cute... Anyway..yes..heels aren't comfy for site so when im going there, i trade in my heels for a pair of sneakers ( :( life of a technician)

Anyway its friday today and im wearing a bright african outfit..MY mum LOVED it! She was like 'janha yangi nice!' That made my day!! So i decided to write a post about it because i don't wanna forget her compliment..hehe


The bob! :) hehe


Thanks to this beautiful lady above for taking my pics today, love you Aunty Sai!! Jerejeff y njie!! lol Notice our colours??!! I heart it!!
 absolutely love bright colours!

Have a blessed weekend my loves!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. sa dress bi rafett na,,,, Yaa majala auntie sai beh too... lii

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thanks! majalbi was coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww darling! you look amazing my love:) send me that dress will you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks yahadame!! im glad u find my blog useful..soo encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete