Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some of my fave hollywood couples who called it to quits. :(

Riri and matt kemp. I thot they looked perfect together. But it looks like the LA dodgers midfielder is single and ready to play the field again after a year of dating my girl, rihanna. They broke up 'due to her hectic travel schedule'.
Blake and penn make me say awww! arent they just cute??! they were my fave couple both on 'gossip girl' and off set. y did they end it?
Eva and tony.The 'desperate housewife' star divorced her hubby for 'sexting' (sex texting)lol another girl for months! Its sad cuz i thot they made the 'perfect married couple'. hmmm...guess things aren't as they always seem huh?
Christina aguilera and her hubby jordan got divorced n just a few months lter, christina is rumoured to be in a serious relationship wiv an assistant! lol..damn girl!
Reggie bush and kim kardashian. lol..i loved how the media called them 'the bush and the tush' couple. I loved them absolutely! n their 'ichat' convos were always cute on the 'keeping with the kardashians' show. A moment of silence for their 'dead relationships'. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment