Monday, September 19, 2011

Single Ladies..Shoes, Fashion, Men & More!!



I know i'm like super late but i just got supplied with the whole 1st season & i literally spent my entire weekend in bed just watching it.  Aji, one of my besties told me about it & i tried watching it online when the first episode aired but since Gambian internet suxx i could only watch like 5 mins of it. So you can imagine how stoked i was when Fatou, another friend of mine hooked me up.

Im like in love with Stacey Dash aka Val, her sense of style & make up are always FLAWLESS!! omg!! Its a shame that she quit & won't be back for season 2...rumour has it that Meagan good might be her replacement, wonder if she'll do a good job though? Everybody thinks its the little 'tiff' Stacey had with LisaRaye aka Keisha that made her leave. I really hope they put whatever personal issues they might have going on aside & make this work for the sake of their fans (yes i'm selfish like that :p).

Three different people who actually do know me very well say Keisha's character reminds 'em of me..i disagree..I think ima cross between Val & Keisha *side eye*

Anyways...
For those who live under a rock and dunno what Single ladies is all about..here 


The new show, executive produced by Queen Latifah and starring Stacey Dash, LisaRaye McCoy, Kassandra Clementi, DB Woodside and Anthony Montgomery, is a comedic drama set in the influential world of Atlanta fashion. With three best friends, Val, Keisha, and April – that are in the business of celebrities and big time music players, the trio find themselves constantly asking the question: What do women really want in relationships?


& for the ladies...it doesn't hurt that there's abundance of eye candy, both vanilla & chocolate!! yum yum!
Like what you read? now go get addicted like me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment