Thursday, August 4, 2011

Own a boring pair of heels? Give it the Fabric treatment!

First of, i absolutely adore the world of fashion blogging!! So many blogs,So much inspiration! If you are like me, once you've discovered it, you feel like a kid in a candy store :) 


So i was blog hopping when i came across this fabulosity known as Curvy Geekery & i was stunned! This lady is soo talented and beautiful..i freaking love her! Omg She's like genius!


I own a boring basic black pump and i haven't worn for in such a while because..well i love love colour! LOL & that's why her D.I.Y (do-it-yourself) fabric treatment for shoes was like a miracle to me..i'm so gonna try it! My boring pump will be in exile no more! & ofcourse i couldn't leave you my dahlings out on this great discovery...here's how its done..thank me later! :p

What you need

1. A pair of scissors
2. Glue
3. A fabric you love
4. A shoe, duh!!


So the Curvy Greekery guide is as follows

1. Cut out random patterns from your fabric and glue 'em to the shoe
2. Don't worry about fabric 'dripping' onto the platform of the shoe
3. Have fun with it!!



When I finish mine, i'll post pics here & at Curvy Geekery. I wanna see yours too so this lady can see what an inspiration she is to us all!

xx

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the love gorgeous.
    looking forward to seeing your project

    xo
    the curvy geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Mo im honoured u visited my blog...so stoked! my project u will see asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so nice, can't wait to see how your turn out, i want to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lil project is on the way...be sure to share pics ndey! xx

    ReplyDelete