Thursday, October 13, 2011

Please Help Save The Life of Adam Sosseh

Hi Lovers. 
This is the hardest post i've had to write since i started blogging because it is about the life of people i consider family, one of my best friends & her little brother. This plea of help from a big sister truly concerned for her little brother's health completely breaks my heart. The 17 year old Adam Sosseh my friend is talking about is someone i know personally, he is one of the most spirited, sweetest, strongest, most intelligent & worldly boy i know. Fondly called Pa sosseh by friends & family, this boy is wise beyond his years and his level of maturity is just amazing. He is sick but he is one with a very strong spirit and imaan (faith), something i've always admired about him.
Pa & I refer to each other as twins because we were both born on July 20th & this has lead to a very strong bond between us. I am older than him but you would think otherwise if you witnessed us 'chilling' on Fridays after i get off work. I would always tease him by telling him 'pa yow danga gog torup!' and he'd always reply with a huge smile and say 'Lots of people tell me that!'. I am blessed to not only have aisha in my life, but pa and her whole family as well.

Please watch and help us make this video here go viral on the internet so that it would not only reach Ellen but all good samaritans willing to help as well.


Thanks loves.
God bless
Oumie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment